Sunday, April 7, 2019

The Wizard of Erin

Finished the "Wizard of Erin" picture book on August 3rd 2018 for BRING YOUR OWN IMPROV Improv Group self published by BYOI.  Free for you to look at on Shutterfly through the link.  Click the book title above
If you screengrab my work and use for something else Liam Neeson will find you and make you buy him a beer.  But please note it was five years of my free time to make this in between working on movies. I only use it as a Photoshop compositing portfolio and coffee table book.
If you decide to purchase one please drop me a line at jessicaltherrien@gmail.com.  If you want to hire me to work on your project you can also email me. 
The only company that profits from your hard earned monies you pay for this book is Shutterfly employees.  Enjoy the book! 


https://link.shutterfly.com/e/BjWmsTeed5



You'll love Shutterflys award-winning photo books. Try it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
longue durée des effets visuels!!!